Monday, December 22, 2008

My miniature #2


1
Originally uploaded by beckylaw2099

Been gunplaing for bout 3 years, this is my second completed kits, surprise!!? Me too........... - _- "

This kits completed on 20 Dec during comic fiesta 2008, at Sunway Convention Centre. A workshop organise by dcode in conjuction with Zero G member. No AB kits since my 1/100 NG Infinite Justice, to my surprise, i still can finish it in 5 hours. Phew....

Although its full of flaws, i still satisfied with the finishing.

Better sharpen my skill with AB....

3 comments:

acheo said...

erm..its 20 Dec rite?? not Nov??

hehehe...anyway...its nice that zero G members get to show their skills to the public!!!

Becky said...

Duh, mistaken the date.
Edited, thanks acheo.

Janus Lu said...

Nice & cute work there, Becky.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...