Monday, December 22, 2008

Time Crisis 4



A new game bought. Time Crisis 4, came with pistol replica joystick.

With stunning graphic, but the withdrawn are the expensive controller, which make me don't want to buy the second controller for player 2. Also the split screen in 2 players mode make it look complicated. More info of the game can be found here, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/home/938758.html

As you can see, the background is one of my uniform collection, digital camou uniform from Indonesia with my current rank (Coperal) on it. Hehehe ..............

1 comment:

CFC said...

Wow. You actually bought it. I wanted to get one even though I do not have a console.

The reason?

I like the design of the gun (except for the left hand joystick grip bit which must be cut off).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...