New bulding in the old neibourhood.
Few of the building which remain its original architectual.
This is the first time i joining any of the photoshooting workshop, held at central market. We been there early so decided to take a walk around the town and take some shots.
A sunny day it was and perfect for photoshoting.
George, one of the presenter.
1. Snapshot - Quick and spontaneous shot which captured the moments of the story.
2. Composition of the shot. (when you shot everything, you shot nothing)
- Balanced composition
- Rule of third (Subject at one third of the frame)
- Filling the frame
3. Leading line (e.g. River, road, wall etc. A line which guide your eye through the photo)
4. Depth of photo (Include the foreground n background of the subject)
5. Red within green (Different color of the subject to the background)
Well, at the end of the workshop, Ted did quoted Ansel Adams' word "There's no rule in good picture, only good picture"