Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1. 3 disgetive biscuit
2. 50g chopped almond
1. 250g Cream cheese
2. 3 egg yolks
3. 100 ml milk
4. 20g plain flour
3 egg whites
30g caster sugar
3 tbsp Black berry jam
1. Base: Put biscuit crumbs and chopped almond into 9 paper cups with 4" diameter.
Cream cheese mixture:
2. Beat cream cheese and egg yolk until smooth. Add in milk, plain flour and stir well.
3. Whisk egg whites with caster sugar in a clean mixing bowl until soft peak is formed.
4. Mix whisked egg white into cream cheese mixture in 3 batches. Reserve 5 tbsp of mixture and mix with blueberry jam.
5. Spoon the remaining of mixture into paper cups and follow with blackberry jam. swirl through with spoon for marble effect.
6. Place a bowl of water onto a baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven at 180C for 25 minutes or until cooked. Leave cupcakes to cool in oven with door ajar for 1 hour. Remove.