Saturday, April 17, 2010

Projects in planning

Boring night so playing with Photoshop and done some 'banner/signature' for the projects i plans to do.


Got the KOG Lachesis for some time, as for the LED Mirage just bought the 10th anniversary edition last few weeks.


Got 2 Gerbera Tetra kits, and thinking of modding one into katoki version. Japanese word read as : gabera tetora, kanji word mean Katoki Hajime.

Well, must finish my pending projects first before start new one.

I really have this problem of finishing my kits.............. gotta force myself then...............

3 comments:

Janus Lu said...

Nice banners, but I prefer the second one more. Got good feeling to it. :)

Becky said...

Thanks Janus i like ur digital painting, wanna learn fr u leh. Take me as tou dai ok??

Janus Lu said...

Oh! I am glad you like my humble arts. I am still in the stage to learn, if you are willing to share your drawing, I am glad to share my opinion to it. OK ? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...